CAE's NeuroVR neurological training simulator enables neurosurgeons and residents to practice and develop expert skills in open cranial and endoscopic brain surgery within an immersive, VR training environment. With modules that replicate realistic instruments, imaging, and open neurosurgical procedures, NeuroVR allows risk-free, self-directed practice resulting in reduced medical errors and better patient outcomes.
- FLEXIBLE USAGE PARAMETERS - Easily switch between stereoscopic microscope view and/or 2D indirect endoscopic view
- DYNAMIC PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS - Capture objective metrics and measure proficiency in procedures (ventricular landmarks, nasal navigation, etc)
- HAPTIC FEEDBACK - Learners access tactile feedback directly through their fingertips
- INSTRUMENT HANDLING - Develop instrument handling skills (microscissors for microsurgery, tumor resection, and more)
- HEIGHTENED REALISM - Experience realistic sounds, lens blurring and see lifelike renderings of brain tissue, vessels and tumors
- STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY - Advanced, user-friendly, graphical interface with virtual reality environment and touchscreen technology