Brand : Maquet
Monitoring physiological parameters is essential for the goal directed management of critical care patients. Highly invasive monitoring methods have been established in clinical practice for many years, but are increasingly the centre of critical discussion. The PiCCO-Technology is the solution.
- Bedside quantification of pulmonary oedema
- Quantification of cardiac preload
- Several arterial access points inc. for paediatric patients
- Precise, calibrated Cardiac Output – beat-to-beat
- Volumetric preload parameter instead of filling pressures
- Afterload, contractility, volume responsiveness
Brand : Maquet
Be proactive, not reactive with ProAQT! ProAQT® is one component of the PulsioFlex monitoring concept. Based on over 20 years of research by PULSION with the PiCCO Pulse-Contour-Algorithm. ProAQT allows reliable and physiological interpretation of the patient‘s haemodynamic status. ProAQT® technology supports goal directed therapy and allows the review of interventions to assess their success.
Within minutes the monitoring range can be expanded to include variables such as blood flow, volume responsiveness, afterload and contractility.The ProAQT®-Sensor is simply integrated into the existing blood pressure measurement system.
- Recognise instability, make the right decision - earlier!
- Easy setup using the existing arterial-line
- Manual calibration with a reference cardiac output possible
- Based on PiCCO pulse contour algorithm
- Integrated Signal LED increases safety